• Welcome to Dawnbreaker Studios, LLC - Technology Consultants

Cloud Services

“A cloud-agnostic architecture allows your organization to more efficiently manage cloud resources and costs. You have more options for application and service customization and can reduce risk.”
Cloud Services Consultation CTA Banner

At Dawnbreaker Studios, we are not a reseller of cloud services for good reason; we like to maintain objectivity and remain cloud-agnostic. 

We tailor our cloud strategies towards your company’s needs and reviews your company’s current technology investment to determine the best platform to leverage. We provide subject matter expertise to build a cloud infrastructure, utilizing cutting-edge platforms, such as Microsoft and/or Amazon Web Services. We do so while maintaining and leveraging existing investments as much as possible.

Additionally, Dawnbreaker Studios provides our clients a detailed breakdown of available options for services needed, costs associated with those services (as we know them at that time), and a walk-through of pros and cons with our recommendations to allow our clients to make the final decision.  There are no silver bullets in such a process; that is why Dawnbreaker Studios adheres to the 80/20 rule.  If a solution or a service can meet 80% of your desired outcome, we look at the costs associated with that and the remaining 20% to assist in building budgets and/or providing estimates.

Our services include but are not limited to:

We assist organizations in leveraging the appropriate infrastructure that meets their specific requirements. Dawnbreaker Studios will assist in vendor selection, management, and any compliance or regulatory oversight that might be necessary.
We assist organizations in leveraging the right platform for the right solution. Whether it is a database, operating system, and/or programming language you are using to develop cloud-based software, we will match you with the correct PaaS provider. We also assist in vendor selection, management, and any compliance or regulatory oversight that might be necessary. Dawnbreaker Studios provides subject matter expertise in ensuring best practices are achieved and implemented in the design, architecture, and configurations.
We assist organizations in leveraging cloud-based solutions, such as Office 365 or G Suite. We provide vendor selection, management, and any compliance or regulatory oversight that might be necessary. We provide subject matter expertise in ensuring best practices are achieved for implementation into the cloud environment and can assist with cloud architecture, design, and cyber compliance.

 

Our solutions are practical and enable our clients to achieve their desired outcomes within their desired budget(s). Our cloud services enable clients to dramatically cut costs, whether the service is to host a solution or completely modernize their internal IT infrastructure and pursuing a Digital Transformation.

Free Cloud Services Consultation

Close up of businesswoman holding graphs in hand

Data Analytics

There has never been an era when data has been so central to the success of an organization.  Whether to analyze product purchases, create forward-looking analysis or manage supply chain activities, marketing analysis, financial records, or cyber security-related events. 

Business team having video conference in the conference room

Team Collaboration

It is critical that there is effective and centralized information and collaboration management in place for a successful company. To create a collaborative environment, there has to be a platform for easy sharing of ideas, fostering innovation, creating an environment whether teams are centralized or not, that allows ease of operation.

CRM

Relationship Management

Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, enable organizations to manage, maintain and excel in all things related to their customer. Dawnbreaker Studios provides subject matter expertise that assists organizations to manage their correspondence, process claims, manage contracts, and improve customer engagements