At Dawnbreaker Studios, we know clients have many choices regarding software selection, especially around collaboration and portals. Many platforms have made an impact on how we work, collaborate, coauthor, manage our day-to-day tasks, and stay engaged with the mission of the organization. Some of the big names include:However, there are dozens of other smaller platforms that make a substantial difference in how we implement solutions for businesses of all sizes.
We Deliver Platform Agnostic Cloud Service Solutions
Dawnbreaker Studios is platform agnostic; we are not chained to a single vendor, and we are well aware that there is no such thing as one size fits all. Our mission is simple. We create cloud services solutions that cut through the confusion of the multitude of platforms, solutions, and one-offs. Our team helps you evaluate your company holistically — not just from a budgetary perspective or functional perspective. We look to leverage your existing technology investments and see what tools, solutions, and/or platforms offer the best fit.
Dawnbreaker Studios also helps determine if you need to move away from existing solutions. We look to what are the "must-have" feature sets and what are the "like to have" feature sets. Our team will assess any gaps in communication, collaboration, management of activities and content, or how you manage your documents and day-to-day tasks. We deploy an 80/20 rule with all our clients, which asks: Does the solution meet 80% of your requirements, and of the remaining 20%, what are the must-haves and costs associated with those features?
We look at the configuration or setup costs of the solution and how much customization may be required. Our approach looks for the lowest hanging fruit to determine how much out-of-the-box functionality the tool provides.
Implementation of solutions often fail or become cost-prohibitive due to lack of:
Dawnbreaker Studios assists our clients through the entire process of first understanding each stakeholders' requirements. We look to your current IT investments, both technological and resources, and see what can be leveraged. We'll help you determine if you have the right investments or need to augment. We don't simply provide a quote to implement a solution without first understanding if these early steps have been taken and reviewing their results or outcomes.
The outcome will be the best of breed in Portal and Collaboration solution and platform that can assist the client in managing a wide range of functions, including:
Team Building & Communication
Our solutions also assist with managing projects associated with their products and services. We look at everything surrounding the objective to formulate a proper path forward that can scale as the company scales and remains within budget while meeting the needs of each stakeholder.
Assess security gaps, write policies and procedures, and develop strategies for implementing an appropriate cybersecurity posture that is compliant, embraces best practices, and that includes training and hands-on guidance.
Cloud strategies tailored towards your company's needs. Providing subject matter expertise to build an infrastructure & platform with leading Cloud providers such as Microsoft and Amazon Web services. Solutions are practical and enable customers to achieve cost saving cloud solutions.
There has never been an era when data has been so central to the success of an organization. Whether to analyze product purchases, create forward-looking analysis or manage supply chain activities, marketing analysis, financial records, or cyber security-related events.